Advance the science and art of veterinary medicine in all its branches including its relationship to public health, the biological sciences, and agriculture.
We Do this by:
- Being an open forum and a voice for our members
- Complying with local, state and federal laws that are applicable to our profession
- Providing quality, relevant, affordable continuing education to ensure our members continue to provide the most up-to-date care to their patients.
- Providing support and encourage sharing of knowledge and ideas between members for the betterment of our profession.
- Being a welcoming community of like-minded professionals that are social, inclusive and find strength in numbers.